Re: Wing rib at Aileron question.

Subject: Re: Wing rib at Aileron question.
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:44:59
>Hi all.
>
>     I just noticed that the wing rib on one of my wings is not attached
>to the rear where the center of the aileron will be (If you understand
>my explanation).   Which is correct, and why isn't it
>rigidly attached top to bottom as are all the trailing ends of the other
>wing ribs?
>
>     Jeff  A191

Jeff,
If I read what you say correctly, it sounds wrong to me. I would recommend
you take some pictures and either Email or post them to Europa factory.
I saw a similar example of incomplete bonding with dark resin, (which is
Redux 420).
The wings are not made by Europa but an outside supplier. If something is
wrong they need to know.

Graham