sticky bits

Subject: sticky bits
From: Trevor Dance <106305.2117@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:36:35
Hello Paul,

I live in New Zealand and I have found a magic substance called De-Solv-it
It is Made in Australia by RCR Internatrional, Sandringham, Vic, 3191
Australia
ACN 004 797 755 ( I do not know what the last number means but it may be
part of the address).

It gets that horrible "label" glue of everything and contains no melting
chemicals,
is biodegradable and has a "citrus base" it smells of lemons.

I used-to use carbon tetrachoride which was great for removing glue but
also
melted plastics and is carsanogenus !

This stuff is very safe, but "may be harmful if swallowed" it does not melt
plastic pots.

Regards
Trevor