spar bush dimension

Subject: spar bush dimension
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:01:59
Forwarded from the bounce bin. Message is from
"Leisch, Steven" <Leisch@CSD.com>

I would like to ask a favor of all those who care to respond.  Next time you
have your wings off (for those who are flying) or next time you are in the
workshop (for those who aren't), please measure precisely the distance
between spar pin bush holes (center-to-center) on the wing spars.  Perhaps
I'm the only one interested in this, but I would like to know what the
manufactured variability is in this dimension (I'm currently building a
europa motor glider, without having the wings in my possesion, and am
wondering if the tolerance on conventional wings will fit the dimension of
the pre-drilled holes on my cockpit module without modifying either the CM
or the wing spars.)  Thanks for your help.

Steven Leisch
A208