RE: Peel Ply

Subject: RE: Peel Ply
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:01:17
For an excellent discussion on this subject see this message in the
archives: http://131.238.38.204/~sarangan/europa_forum/msg07074.html

And from what I recall of a presentation by the Aeropoxy rep at a SoCal
Europa Squadron meeting, it is hard work to have too little epoxy in the
layup.  Perhaps "Squadron Leader" Kim Prout will read this and comment for
the benefit of the group.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070