RE: Inventory Database / Builders log

Subject: RE: Inventory Database / Builders log
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:13:31
Good comments all except in re: database, where I beg to differ.

I neglected to spend the short time to create an inventory database for the
entire kit but there were enough occasions when the manual gave an
insufficient description of the part, that finding a X123 would have been
much easier with the computer to assist.  Knowing exactly where to find the
parts would have saved more than the time to type the entire inventory into
an Excel worksheet.  Time spent searching for parts is time not spent
building.

Best regards,

Rob Housman