Re: Gap Seals

Subject: Re: Gap Seals
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:18:07
At's what I wuz thinkin' too, but the tape indeed needs to be
something that will not take on moisture, so as to go aloft below
freezing and prevent retraction.  And not take on a set which
eventually leaks anyway.  Actually the glider guys' U-shaped mylar
tape, though not particularly cheap, might be the most effective?

Regards,
Fred F., A063