Re: Rotax 912S with NSI VP prop

Subject: Re: Rotax 912S with NSI VP prop
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:47:27

Sorry all. I meant that the spacer is definitely THICKER. slip of the
fingure/brain link.
The dimension is the correct one.

Dave Watts. G-BXDY

  Nigel,
  I can tell you that having helped Peter Kember through the
installation and flight testing of this combination that the fine pitch
stop is definitely thinner. I kept a note of the length of Peters'
spacer for the time when we come to change our 912 for an 'S'.
  Peter's pitch stop length was 17.5mm. However I should add that my
knowledge of the 912/NSI VP combination indicates that there is no
definite length for the spacer, they are all a little different.