Re: Control stick diameter

Subject: Re: Control stick diameter
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:23:50
I made my own stick tops (switch housing, m/c grip below) for the small dia
sticks.
incorporates the old (short) MAC trim switch and a PTT. they were vacuum molded
---From PU
and cost a fortune.... however, since the mold is still about, it might be
possible
run up a small batch. Problems - current MAC trim switch is too deep, but you
may
be
able to fit an on/off/on toggle instead. I did find some beautiful rocker
switches
fit, but at 45 each, too much..........

if enough are interested (email me off list, subject: sticktop) I'll enquire and
email a
piccy.

Miles