Home Again, Unaturally

Subject: Home Again, Unaturally
From: Steve & Eileen Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:29:15
(Apologies up front for any duplication or mis-inclusions in this mass
mailing.)

Home from hospital (or "the hospital", take your pick).  The neck feels
better...it's still too soon to tell how much better.  Unfortunately,
the procedure was not without complication: I can only speak in a
whisper just now.

It's most likely the esophageal nerve was stretched, weakened and/or
irritated during the surgery.  Because of this, I can't modulate my
vocal cords so brilliant baritone is now a breathy rasp.  I should be
getting my first 1-900 Sex Line customers in a few hours.  :)  Best
guess: the nerve will self repair and I'll be back to yakkin' in 3-6
weeks.

Thank you all for your kind words of support (and offers for the loan of
materials to help the fusion).  I do ask you send any further best
wishes via mail unless you only want to talk to Eileen.  For now, the
phone is not my friend.

Love,

Steve "El Roto" G.