RE: Control stick diameter

Subject: RE: Control stick diameter
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:22:46

Hi! Graham.
I'm currently on my third set, first the straight aluminium ones then I paid
for the cranked aluminium ones with the pidgeon shit welding , so now I've
bought the 1" diameter bent cranked steel ones with the tufnol
sleeve to fit the casting at the bottom. The mac stick grips fit them
nicely.
Regards
Bob Harrison.  G-PTAG