Re: Fill and Bake, or Bake and Fill?

Subject: Re: Fill and Bake, or Bake and Fill?
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:15:23
Ferg, I don't about 38C up there, but when it's 100F (and humid) down
here I don't leave an air conditioned bldg, so no flight hazard. :-}

An 8C increase sounds about right, but what was the final Tg?  How
soon after the initial cure was the postcure?  Aeropoxy sez 91C Tg at
room temp cure if everything else is right.

Especially if one doesn't have to do the wings, a post cure is easy to
do.  Anyone living in the Southwest down here, or expecting travel
thru there I think would be advised to do so.  Like the Jewish mom's
maxim about chicken soup for a cold - can't hoit!

Regards,
Fred F., A063