Re: Flying; Ingress of muck through wheel well.

Subject: Re: Flying; Ingress of muck through wheel well.
From: Jim Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 21:00:20
Nigel,

It is very tight up there, and the clearance between tyre and mud guard is
only about 1/2" at the crown, but it does work and I have never had a
problem with it clogging up.  I do however give it a good blast with the
hose pipe after a really muddy arrival.

By the way do you know if there is a club mod.available for a fuel computer
or for the Andair gascolator?

Jim