Re: Searchable Maillist Archive is Online

From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:47:47

>For those who are interested in accessing past messages to this mailing list,
>I have placed the entire archive online.

Andrew - thanks for your big investment in the Europa community. I
have some notion of the amount of work you must have done to
implement this, and I salute your achievement.

Although obviously it cannot provide all the facilities or the speed
of a locally-hosted database, it seems to answer most of the
requirements that folk have requested in the past. I'd like to add it
to the resources listed in the FAQ, if that is OK with you.

>  This is running on my Linux server.

Glad to see you are running a sensible operating system!

regards

Rowland