Re: Syringe for dispensing resin & hardner

Subject: Re: Syringe for dispensing resin & hardner
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:21:49
Forwarded from the bounce bin. Message is from
Dave Simpson  twex1160@londonweb.net  (?)

Andrew,

I used simple plastic hand-press, plunger pumps installed in the tops of the
resin and hardener containers.  I seem to remember that they came from a
hardware shop selling some adhesive or additive and the guy there gave me
them for nothing after hearing my story.  There are similar pumps to be seen
on the tops of ketchup and mayo dispensers.  Talk nicely to your Heinz
representative.

None of my pumps has been attacked by the resin or hardener.  They cannot be
used to dispense and measure, only to dispense for weighing.

Dave Simpson