Europa Bulletin no. 21

Subject: Europa Bulletin no. 21
From: Fergkyle <ve3lvo@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:07:55
Cheers,
            I have been scouring the literature for hints on building the
stern of the fuselage with Graham's sternpost and the revised tailwheel and
steering system.
A short email to Andy Draper brought an almost instant reference to Bulletin
no.21, pages 16 and 17.
    `        Lo, and behold, for some reason - the only bulletin missing
---From my collection! In the interests of quick resolution, (he cried) could
someone send me the article so described? I will apply for a copy of the
whole bulletin, of course, but fear it will be weeks, just contemplating
Canadian Snail Mail if nothing else.
            In desparation,
Ferg A064