RE: electrics

Subject: RE: electrics
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:33:58
Treat this requirements as three individual circuits - with each pin capable
of handling a 13amp power feed and a 13amp return. The mate-n-lok is not a
high temperature connector so you would need to bring the wires in from the
firewall side through a fire shield and then connectorise inside the
cockpit. An alternative is to use a metal shelled connector mounted to the
firewall.

Tony