electrics

Subject: electrics
From: Paul & Liz Atkinson <paulliz@cix.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:45:05
I will soon need to run a cable through the firewall to my
bus/fuse block. Has anyone come across or used a connector
at the firewall for this purpose capable of taking 20 amp or
so. I could get away with less but want to allow for
addition of a landing light later, and possibly a wing
leveller. I have wondered about using 2 cables for this
through a mate n lock connector which is good for 13 amp
only. I would appreciate any comments on either approach.

Thanks

Paul Atkinson