Inflight Variable Pitch Props - oops

Subject: Inflight Variable Pitch Props - oops
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:35:15

Apologies, I quoted an incorrect price last week. The Europa CS is $4525
which includes the spinner and the set up on the blades. $3950 only gets you
the generic version which doesn't include the spinner or any engineering on
the blades - something best left to those who have the jig!

Regards

Tony

ps Don't give Jim Thursby a hard time just because I can't read a price
sheet - he really is a nice guy you know :-)