Re: Unanswered questions

Subject: Re: Unanswered questions
From: Bill McClellan <wilmac@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:59:42
Correct, don't rely on e-mail to Lakeland.  And e-mail is also not great to
England.  Verbal over the phone has worked well for me with both Lakeland and
Andy in England.  I have a good service, 5 cents a minute to Lakeland 15 cents
to England, rates have come down.  I have had to e-mail digital pictures at
times to assist the verbal communication.  Russell Lepre' has an inexpensive
e-mail support service.  Russell and Bob Berube both very experienced
builders, several Europas, have a builder assistance service in Lakeland area.

Bill McClellan
A164