E-Mail Response

Subject: E-Mail Response
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:20:02

Hi All,

First, I would like to say that reports of our death are premature.  We
are all alive and well here at the Lakeland Florida office.   We are
currently, however, experiencing difficulties with our e-mail service in
this office.  Until we get those issues resolved, you can expect a 3-7
day delay when communicating via e-mail.

I do want to emphasize that your e-mails are appreciated, and will be
responded to.

We enjoy speaking to all our builders, and prospective ones so don't
hesitate to call us.

Europa Aircraft
Lakeland, FL Office