Re: Unanswered questions

Subject: Re: Unanswered questions
From: Peter van Schoonhoven <pvans@pacifier.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:21:52
Jim,
I can understand your frustrations, as I have had similar experiences! I
have figured out that customer service by communication is not Lakeland's
strong suit. While we all think of email as a fast efficient way of
communicating and getting answers, the Lakeland staff seems to treat emails
as an annoyance.

I too have sent emails expecting some acknowledgement , and getting none. I
have now begun to simply call them on the phone and they are always
friendly and give quick info.

I believe the problem is new employees, general disorganization, and they
are constantly putting out little fires, so they can never get ahead of the
game.

If others agree or disagree, I would love to hear from them.

Peter