Landing gear frame

Subject: Landing gear frame
From: flying <pauld.stewart.fly@virginnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:23:57
I'm in the process of fitting the landing gear mounting frame. The book says
the correct position is when the top and down tubes are in the vertical
plane of the fire wall adn within 3mm of it. This is difficult to judge
given that the fire wall is not perfectly flat. Would I be correct in
thinking that what is more important than these measurements is that the
landing gear swinging arm (LG02) is parallel to the centreline of the
aircraft. I was going to use this to establish the final position of the
frame. Any thoughts.

Paul Stewart  #432