RE: Mag Wires

Subject: RE: Mag Wires
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:35:34
Hi! Troy.
Yes, I couldn't resign myself to having to remove the panel every time I
needed to do any work in there or indeed remove any instruments for
re-calibration etc.(Like a new unused altimeter 200ft out in the unsafe
direction!) So I have PFA approval for two removable panels in the firewall.
One a quadrant shape behind the main panel, and one a rectangular shape
behind the radio stack, which just happens to coincide with the shape of the
Jabiru air filter flanges.
I do have some pictures but of course they are in the dreaded HTML.
I think  John Cliff has  published them on the Europa "Bin" webb site along
with lots of other stuff.
 http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/europa.htm
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG