RE: Aileron Length

Subject: RE: Aileron Length
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 22:40:41
Jim:

This must be pretty typical asboth my ailerons were the same way ans I
built them myself. I would suggest that you fit up your flaps and then
position your aileron in.  After lining every thing up as good as possible
make judgement call as to which side to trim to give you the smallest gap
either at the wing tip or the flap interface. Just sand off a little at a
time as its alot easer than going back and having to add on. You may
want/have to take a little off each end to get the nicest fit. Remember
this is a custom job, fit. . . sand . . . fit . . etc.

Have fun
Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ