RE: SuperFil vs. Expancell...

Subject: RE: SuperFil vs. Expancell...
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:20:55
In re: density calculation

At 7.481 gal/cu ft your conversion is correct, although, out of ignorance I
can't comment on the plastic wood comparison.  One of my reference texts
shows white fir at 28.1 lb/cu ft, white pine at 34 lb/cu ft, and several
others (hardwoods, not conifers) at higher density.  Spruce is not listed
but you are probably correct (and if not it's close enough).

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070