Re: Battery Charging

Subject: Re: Battery Charging
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:31:31
I always use an inexpensive automatic charger made by Gunsons. Available in
the UK for around 20 from Argos. I use it on all the Gas RC batteries we
sell as well as my own batteries on cars and aircraft. It delivers a high
charge to bring the battery up to charge and then reduces the charge
automatically until it virtually switches off. Far better than a trickle
charge and hardly any more expensive.

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown