RE: Gas valve

Subject: RE: Gas valve
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:56:32
Bill:

I have seen the fuel shutoff valve installed down inside the console with
an extension added its shaft so that the lever came out right on top of the
rear side of the console's surface. The surface on top of the console was
cut away and a recess was made so that the lever was below the surface
proper so that you would not be dragging your elbow or other appendege
across it.  This impressed me I am going to configure my acft. that way.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

--- Steve Hagar