RE: Bob Archer - an endorsement

Subject: RE: Bob Archer - an endorsement
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:02:57
No we didn't measure the VSWR. The aircraft was supplied with the copper
dipole bonded into the tail per the Europa manual. All we did was bond the
Bob Archer aerial into the fuselage. Yes, Bob's aerial is a common J-
Matched dipole - but it does take the hassle out of installation for those
who don't have friends with VSWR meters!

Tony