Bob Archer - an endorsement

Subject: Bob Archer - an endorsement
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:59:18
I just took ZK-UBD for its first flight after replacing the copper dipole
aerial with a Bob Archer aerial. The difference in reception can only be
described as dramatic. The reception distance from out local field has been
increased over 10 fold for a start. In addition, one of the southern
approaches along the coast is normally blanketed by the hills, for the first
time in any aircraft I have flown I had full reception all the way in.

I'd consider the Bob Archer com aerial a mandatory fit for the Europa now.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski        Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director        Unit 6, 7 Torrens Rd
Ph 64 9 274 1590         East Tamaki
Fax 64 9 274 1593        PO Box 58-521, Greenmount
                         Auckland