Re: Re: Europa filters

Subject: Re: Re: Europa filters
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 07:30:06
Kevin,

I guess heart stopping!  I (an many others) have been singing the praises of
the Andair Gascolater on this net for quite a while.  You can see pictures
of mine at at www.galaxyhobby.com/europa.htm

Later

Bob Jacobsen

ps.  Now have 36.4 hours total time.  The plane is fantastic.  Smooth, very,
very, very fun to fly and super fast.  Climbed to 10,000 feet last week at
gross weight from brakes locked in under 15 minutes - and that was at a
cruise climb of 100mph.  Two way ground speed off the gps was 157mph at
10,000 (912S)