previous europa completion

Subject: previous europa completion
From: emile pels <emilepels@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 14:23:35
After my earlier announcement concerning the Europa completion two specific
questions were asked: 1. Did I have a problem with the paint? Yes I have.
After the aircraft had been standing out
in the rain two nights running the paint came up in bubbles in several areas
of the aircraft.I phoned
Poly Fiber and was told that indeed there had been problems with the old
type of Silvershield.
This product has now been discontinued and U V protection is now
incorporated in the undercoat.
They inmediately offered me assistance in repainting the aircraft.That is
the price one pays for
being amongst the first customers. I have no doubt that the present product
is very good.
2. Did I have a problem with the elevator trim? No none at all. I use a Mac
stick grip with the trim buttons in the top. By using quick light dabs the
aircraft trimmed beautifully and the trim
operation generally was similar to what I had been used to before. Iam not a
natural communicator
so you will not find too many messages from me on the internet. The aircraft
will be advertised shortly in various aviation magazines, it flies like a
dream and anybody interested is welcome to a copy of the test report.
Emilepels@hotmail.com