Re: Wanted: LRI

Subject: Re: Wanted: LRI
From: Paul & Liz Atkinson <paulliz@cix.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 13:22:56
In article <39F85C90.E42079B1@gte.net>, wilmac@gte.net (william
mcclellan) wrote:

> I went to order a Lift Reserve Indicator from LRI Co. and find that
they
> are not available for maybe a good while, reason withheld by the
> company.  Does anyone know where an extra or unwanted one might be?
>
> Thanks,
> Bill McClellan

Bill
I know where one is, but its MINE and I'm keeping it. If you don't have
any luck have a look at Proprietary Systems www.angle-of-attack.com
which is probably easier to install if you have an XS wing but does
require some wiring. Although I haven't used one, it looks to me as
though the display is more intuitive than the LRI but it was more
expensive last time I checked.

Paul Atkinson