RE: Europa Paint Job - United Kingdom

Subject: RE: Europa Paint Job - United Kingdom
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:07:14
I abandoned System III when I discovered layer separation on some of the
metal parts that I had sprayed with it after about a year. I ended up
stripping all of those parts back to the primer and repainting. The paint
failed between the System III primer and the System III top coat. I have now
switched to Poly Fiber for all of my filling/priming/painting and believe
me - that stuff sticks to anything. You can also get a really good finish
with Poly Fiber top gloss if it is rolled on and cut back by hand.

Tony