Re: lay-up table

Subject: Re: lay-up table
From: Nigel Hutchinson-Brooks <nhb@netspace.net.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:43:52
Glenn, I made my lay up table with heavy duty steel storage rack legs, and on
top put an uncut piece of 1 inch thick Customboard which is 4ft by 12ft, so the
whole wing area can sit on it supported.  I varnished the top with three coats
of marine varnish.  The height is important.  You want to be able to work on it
without bending over at all.  I am 5 ft 10in and made the top of the table 3 ft
high.  Its pretty ideal I find.  Good luck!
NIgel H-B #423, Melbourne Australia.