RE: lay-up table

Subject: RE: lay-up table
From: Rick <rick@cragwood.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:59:11
Can I just add a tip from my inspector - if using a wooden bench top,
varnished or unvarnished, give it a good coat of silicone-free wax -
furniture polish is good.  This makes it much easier to remove those blobs
of epoxy that inevitably end up on the bench rather than the aeroplane.

Regards

Rick Sivier