RE: lay-up table

Subject: RE: lay-up table
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:07:30
Hi! All
I bought a commercial kitchen formica work top 8ft x  3ft  ,was 12 ft  long
but slightly damaged at 25. Mounted on an upturned  scrap food chest
freezer.
You can paint release agent on it and so get excellent finishes, dry the
agent quickly by using a heat gun lightly.
Any spillage can be removed by using a sharp chisel (at the appropriate
angle!)
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Kit 337