Antennas in wings?

Subject: Antennas in wings?
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 06:40:45
I will be bonding the top panel on my first wing shortly. I see it as my
first point of no return if I  want to get back in there easily to do more
work. I have yet to think of any electronics yet, however I  can't seem to
specifically remember if any one has touted any advantages to putting
antennas inside the wings. At this point the strobe mount is curing in the
wingtip and the power supplies will be in the fuselage. Today's effort  is
mounting the conduit for the pitot line and the wing tip light wiring.

I would very much appreciate any comments or experiences related to wing
mounted antennas, good, bad, or indifferent.

Thank you gentlemen,

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ