RE: Europa records

Subject: RE: Europa records
From: philip.lincoln@essnet.se
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 18:48:17
I'm sorry but I beat you by more than a nose on that one. My kit arrived 5 May
1999, my "Day 1", i.e. actually started chapter 2 (bonded rudder and jigs to my
workbench) was 1 May 2000. It wasn't until end of Sept. '99 that I found a place
to build.

Since then I've managed 245 hours including 114 hours during August alone (this
included one weekend with no work at all because I was out of Stockholm). I hope
to keep up this pace and be in the air end of (northern hemisphere) summer
2001.

       Philip (Tri-gear, #426).