RE: Europa records

Subject: RE: Europa records
From: philip.lincoln@essnet.se
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 09:36:59
Yes, maybe, but then again I have a "secret weapon" - a total of 15 weeks of
saved
up holiday & overtime that I can take out between now and then (& and no wife
nor kids). Good luck with your first flight - if you lived here it wouldn't
be happening today - we have 13 knot winds at the moment (ESSB) with gusts up
to 24 knots expected throughout the day (but the sky is blue!).

    Philip (Stockholm, #426)