Fw: Re: Flap connectors

Subject: Fw: Re: Flap connectors
From: erichdtrombley@juno.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 07:15:30
Not that I am building a tri-gear, however, I wonder why one couldn't use
just one W18 plate and TGW-21 per wing.  The W18 plate could be
positioned in the middle of the foam core (core split into two pieces)
that normally has the two W18 plates bonded on either side of it.  This
would eliminate the Tufnol stiffening block and would certainly look much
better.  Just a thought.

Erich Trombley
A028