RE: Strobe questions

Subject: RE: Strobe questions
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:04:44
I have no advice on location or RFI since my XS is not yet flying, but be
sure that you do not even consider buying strobes (or anything else) from
Goldwing Aviation Ltd.  If you have followed the threads on this list since
early this year you know why, but in case you don't, or don't recall, the
short explanation is:

Goldwing are crooks, taking money from customers (as they did with me) and
not delivering any or all of the merchandise, and ordering supplies from
vendors using trade credit and then not paying for the goods (I won't tell
you who in particular, but you would definitely recognize the name).

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070