Strobe questions

Subject: Strobe questions
From: Paul & Liz Atkinson <paulliz@cix.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:57:45
Has anyone fitted strobes to top and bottom fuselage,
and what have been your experiences with regard to
interference? I have been warned that this could be a
problem. If anyone has experience of this how did you
combat it?
Finally, are self-contained units less of a problem
then remotely powered ones?
Even more finally, does anyone have  suggestions about
sighting the top flasher to avoid annoying reflections
in the cockpit (do I even need to worry about this?).

Answers to any of these would be much appreciated.

Paul Atkinson