Re: lexicography

Subject: Re: lexicography
From: ami mcfadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:43:39
This technique (flying the very last part of the approach on the backside of
the power curve) was also used in Nestor Slepchev`s jaw-dropping
demonstration of his 3/4 scale Storch at Cranfield last weekend. Perhaps one
of the subtleties of the technique is that it also provides more power to
the elevator, enabling the wings to be put into a high angle of attack for a
full-stall flare. Not sure that this would be entirely safe with the
monowheel (no ailerons left). Others can comment.

Duncan McFadyean