Re: Fixturig of port wing

Subject: Re: Fixturig of port wing
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 11:45:53
We've found (for horizontal work) that simply plonking the wing on a carpet
protected sawhorse is adequate. For vertical work, 2 ply cradles have been cut
and bonded to each wing with 5 minute  (do it over a rib, and protect the
wing's surface with masking tape). Doesn't interfer, and stores easily.

Miles