Fixturig of port wing

Subject: Fixturig of port wing
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 21:09:45
I mentioned before that I am getting ready to bring the port wing into the
garage to commence work.  I have 3 metal sawhorse type affairs that I was
planning on holding the wing on. I am planning on putting  some sort of
compliant material on top to hold the wing in a horizontal position.
Possibly some rug remnants wrapped around large dowels at the leading and
trailing edges of the wing.  Whereby the span of the rug between the LE and
TE dowels acts sort of like a sling.  Are there any comments or suggestions
out there before I start spending time and money heading in this direction.

Thanks
Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa,(5 more months till it cools off again) AZ

--- Steve Hagar
--- hagargs@earthlink.net