Build diary thanks. . . New address

Subject: Build diary thanks. . . New address
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 09:39:06
I have just finished up building up all the flight control surfaces and am
preparing on moving the first wing into the garage. The surfaces are found
numerous hiding places in the bedroom. Its  going to get real cozy in the
garage with the wing. I wish to express my sincere thanks and appreciation
to those who have spent the time to document your builds on the net. Your
mistakes have been a godsend to me.  Up to now my build has been uneventful
with only minor snafus.

Upon inspection of the different pieces built I have taken note of one flap
that had its build occurring when things had gotten busy at my real job.
The fit and finish are noticeably different from the others. Still
acceptable but not what I would consider as a good example when compared to
the rest of my work.  I wonder who broke into the garage and built that
one? In any case the need to be completely focused is evident.

FYI:
new E-mail address: hagargs@earthlink.net
old E-mail address: hagargs@aol.com

Steve Hagar