Navaid Wing Leveller

Subject: Navaid Wing Leveller
From: Nigel Hutchinson-Brooks <nhb@netspace.net.au>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 05:55:44
G'day!

Coinciding with all this talk of aileron trim tabs and wing
levellers, I have always intended to install a Navaid Wing
Leveller since Graham Singleton gave me good reasons to do
so.  However, unless I missed something, I can't find them
in the Spruce catalogue or on a  couple of search engines on
the web.  Could someone help me with the contact details etc
for the company that manufactures them so that I can order
one?  {I want to but direct if possible.  If its made in the
USA, I don't want to order it from a UK supplier because the
USA$ to UK to Aussie dollar exchange rates will kill me!}.

Any help gratefully received.
Nigel H-B.  #423, Melbourne, Australia.