Re: Cool! another great website... thanks!

Subject: Re: Cool! another great website... thanks!
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 15:08:48

>  Besides the factory site, does anyone know of any others?

You didn't mention the Europa Club site. I know it's not been updated
for some time, but please remember the Club runs on volunteer
horsepower, and people have been working away behind the scenes on a
re-vamp. It of course cross-connected with the factory site, but I'm
not sure how the factory's recent internet problems have affected
their website (haven't had time to go looking recently myself). I
hope that one of the things the Club site will include is pointers to
Europa builders own pages, as many as we get to hear about.

The Europa Club site is at: <http://www.avnet.co.uk/europa/>

regards

Rowland

           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...