Cool! another great website... thanks!

Subject: Cool! another great website... thanks!
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 22:42:20
Thanks to both Bob and Rick for sharing your projects!

Seeing as I do not yet have the funds lined up to start my own (but soon I
hope), I've been living vicariously and learning lots from the other kind
folks who go through the trouble of putting up great web sites. (In addition
to checking out two local builder's projects.)

For anyone else interested, here is my list so far (some of which came from
postings in this mail list):

Bob:         www.galaxyhobby.com
Rick: http://www.cragwood.demon.co.uk/default.htm
Paul:        http://pma.obtero.net/
Thomas: http://www.freeyellow.com:8080/members8/europa81/
Kim:         http://www.kpaviation.com/
N121XS: http://www.cybertours.com/~kghickey/n121xs.html  (pip pin covers)
Steve:  http://home.sprintmail.com/%7Egopack/Mainpage.htm
Tony: http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa/272au.html (of course!)
Martin: http://ourworld.cs.com/MJKTuck/
Ken: http://www.members.home.net/m.whittington/
Tail dragger: http://www.isuisse.com/CCandE/europa.htm

Besides the factory site, does anyone know of any others?

Cheers!
Pete Zutrauen
Europa Wannabe :o)