Re: Engine Sensors

Subject: Re: Engine Sensors
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:57:30

John,
I am building a "Classic" with a classic installation kit.
I have not installed the Skydrive Carb Unit yet. Nor have I fitted the
Plenum chamber. However, when I do I will install the Skydrive Units
while the engine is still out on the bench, then install the plenum
chamber once the engine is in place, allowing for any repositioning of
the chamber for the Skydrive units.
Looking at the Skydrive Carb instructions, it takes up little extra
room, and if you are installing with the engine and plenum chamber
already in place, then it would only mean cutting the intake piping
shorter to allow for the Skydrive units.
Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy P Ward